
So yesterday, I went to House of Bounce with Christopher, Lily, Susanna, and their cousin. My mom is so mean! She tried to make me go jump on these big things. I cried and screamed and she kept trying! In the end, she gave up. I spent the whole time playing with this big truck I found. Oh yeah, I followed Ms. Jenny around a lot because she kept giving me things! I did have fun flirting with one of the employees - Ashlyn, she was giving me so much attention and I just loved it!
Today the people came to fix the air conditioning. I was driving mom nuts. I was really just trying to learn how to do it in case it breaks again! So I tried over and over to climb the ladder. Mom kept saying I was going to get hurt - Pfffft what does she know!? Everytime she turned her back there I was again sneaking up it! The guys said I did a great job opening all the doors for them though! I gave them a high five before they left!
Tomorrow, I'm planning on hitting the beach with Christopher, Lily, Susanna, and their cousin. It should be a good time! I'll fill you in on any exciting things that happen!
Today the people came to fix the air conditioning. I was driving mom nuts. I was really just trying to learn how to do it in case it breaks again! So I tried over and over to climb the ladder. Mom kept saying I was going to get hurt - Pfffft what does she know!? Everytime she turned her back there I was again sneaking up it! The guys said I did a great job opening all the doors for them though! I gave them a high five before they left!
Tomorrow, I'm planning on hitting the beach with Christopher, Lily, Susanna, and their cousin. It should be a good time! I'll fill you in on any exciting things that happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment