Monday, April 5, 2010
Sunday April 4th - Easter Sunday
I woke up, tiptoed past mom and dad (sleeping again)... thinking this was just like any other day. I found these eggs though. I remember them from Ms. Lauren's house. Inside of the ones there were all sorts of yummy treats. You can bet I got really excited really quick! I started running all over looking for these eggs, tearing them open and eating the yummy candy inside. Some of them were total DUDS though! They had chocolate teddy grahams in them. What the heck?! I want the good stuff! I want the CANDY! So I quickly tossed them to the ground and searched for more eggs. That Easter Bunny was good though - putting matchbox cars next to almost every egg! That was pretty neat! I love to play with my cars! I was a wild child for a couple of hours. Crashed out for a nap and then mom and dad took me out to dinner! YUM YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment